The Crossroads Center Prepares and Responds to Crisis
At The Crossroads Center safety is our top priority. We are closely monitoring all developments associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking proactive steps to ensure that we are prepared. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our clients, consumers, Team Members and community as we focus on our mission of Helping People Turn Their Lives Around.
The Crossroads Center will remain open to serve the needs of our clients and community with the highest level of quality care, until we are notified otherwise by our federal, state and/or local authorities.
We have taken every precaution to make sure our environment is clean, safe and healthy including:
- Our Intake screeening is following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- All clients temperatures are being checked and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will be referred to a primary care physician.
- Our Visitation Policy has been revised to provide alternatives for maintaining contact with loved ones during this time to minimize the risk of contracting or exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We are practicing social distancing by limiting physical contact and updating in person meetings to virtual or teleconference as appropriate while maintaining EXCELLENCE in care at all times.
- We are keeping our facilities clean and sanitized to inhibit the spread of communicable diseases including:
- Posting important information around the building with safety tips, methods of prevention, and signs and symptoms to watch for.
- Hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap, paper towels and face masks are being distributed throughout the facility as available through supply.
- We are following and recommending the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organizations (WHO).
We ask that if you are experiencing symptoms, postpone or reschedule your visit or appointment until after they subside and call your Primary Care Provider when appropriate. Symptoms to watch for include:
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- shortness of breath or pain when breathing
Feel free to call our Critical Information Hotline for up to date information. 513-475-5525
We have also created a web page that we update as new information becomes available. https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/sh/uUEhMQi%20