Medication assisted programs
Medication Assisted Programs
The Crossroads Opioid Treatment Program is approved by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services to administer and dispense narcotic medications for either detoxification treatment or maintenance therapy to persons who have become addicted to narcotics. The program, when appropriate or necessary, also provides a comprehensive range of psychiatric and rehabilitative services.
- Adult men and women, 18 or older
- Addicted to Narcotics
- Medically able to tolerate treatment
- Substance abuse or dependency not requiring detoxification
Services provided through the program include, but are not limited to:
A comprehensive evaluation of the patient's addiction, medical, psychiatric, social, employment, vocational, and rehabilitation status/needs. If the program is unable to provide these services, the patient will be referred to the appropriate institution where the services are fully and reasonably available.
- Physical examination and treatment services are provided at admission and annually thereafter.
- A psychiatric or dual diagnosis assessment will be provided at admission and annually thereafter.
- Individual and group counseling as determined through the development of individual treatment plans.